March 1, 2007
liberty chain. spread your wings.



1. List twenty-six things you wish you could say to people but can't. You can list the same people repeatedly.
2. Don't say who they are.
3. Never discuss it again.
______________________________





1. I'm sorry I didn't support you when you "seeked" me that day. Until this day, is the only thing I regret doing in my life.
2. I'm actually quite happy you haven't found anyone yet.
3. I envy your life, fills me with happiness knowing you enjoy it the way I would. That doesn't give you the right though to 'teach' me what life hasn't teach me yet .
4. Fuck it, even if I had half your talent, I'd never be as obnoxious as you are.
5. I'm sorry for the world we have created for you. Sometimes I wish you were born in another family, one that could give you what you deserve.
6. I wish I'd been different while you were still alive.
7. I know you didn't try your best. Stop lying.
8. Sometimes I think about your life and I cry. I wish I could give you big warm hug and let you know how much I love you.
9. I forgive you, and love you, I know you're trying to make things up. But you don't have to.
10. We were so close, what happened to our deep friendship? I miss it.
11. You were asfixiating and you creeped the hell out of me. That's what happened.
12. I know all the truth, I just pretend to hide it until I can get actual proves.
13. I have proves, I just refuse to accept reality.
14. Shut the fuck up, stop being a stuck up, and stop saying you have big huge problems, cause you don't, you overreacting bitch. You should instead feel damn happy cause God has given you everything you ever wished for. I wish I knew how that felt.
15. No, I'm not okay.
16. Please hug me and let me cry on your lap, while you listen to my heart. I love you more than anything in the world, why am I so scared of talking to you about this?
17. I'm sorry.
18. I wish I was that person you want me to be, maybe that way you'd be happier.
19. Thank you.
20. You're an obnoxious bitch that cares for nobody else but yourself, and then you wonder why you're always changing 'friends'? No one's perfect, but omg.
21. I deep down feel hate for you, and I don't trust you. I hate the fact that you took advantage of my naive-ness.
22. You're a compulsive liar. Nobody believes in a word that comes out of you except me. Get help.
23. Because of you I consider the idea of hating myself.
24. You're always complaining about your family. Idiot, what others would give.
25. STOP WHINNING over nothing. You don't even know sadness in your life, be thankful for that.
26. I'm not stupid as you think I am.
 
posted by m.arias at 2:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: